tirsdag 13. januar 2015

It's been a while..


..since my last post. I worked almost every night this christmas, so the days just drifted away. When Christmas eve came I finally got a few days off and got to relax (well, at least spend time) with my family. Here's a little picture summary of what I've been up to!



I made egg liqueur/eggnog-ish :)


Had a wonderful night with half of the girls - hopefully everyone can make it next year!


We played Blackbox, Bezzerwizzer and exchanged secret santa gifts :)


Haha so pretty!


This was my secret santa gift, thank you Anette! :D



Christmas Eve was perfect! This year my grandmother and grandfather spent the evening at our house, only four years until next time ;) 


After working 01.30-10.30 the days (nights) before, I was SO tired after dinner - coffee was a must!


I got a new wallet, sooo different from the one I had! It was definitely about time, I don't know how many years I've had the one from mango. 


Christmas day brekkie! This is the best thing ever! Hot chocolate with cream, pinnekjøtt-leftovers, pretty much all the things you can wish for!


You can never have too much cake?


And then the day after we woke up to this! 


My mom and I decided to make the most of it and went skiing in our neighborhood for the first time in I don't know how many years!


And then we made a couple of snowmen. 




So much fun! Back to the childhood :)



Before New Years Eve I travelled to Lillehammer to visit my boyfriend and his family :)





His little sister got a selfie stick for Christmas + she's got Iphone 6 - I found out that I NEEEED those two! haha


The two pictures above is taken with Iphone 6 on a selfie stick, it's miles away from the quality on my iphone 4s!


Out and about in Lilly!





I forgot my camera at home = awesome pictures from my iphone instead! haha


Hopefully 2015 will be ten times better than 2014! :)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar