mandag 26. januar 2015

Searching for summer at Etsy


Etsy is a page I have grown to love, but if you don't know what you're looking for it can be a bit overwhelming. Whenever I have some spare time (or not) I find myself "window shopping" on the internet for everything that has something to do with summer (..I'm in serious need of some sun and warm weather..!). I just log on to Etsy and search for "beach", "sunglasses", kimono" or whatever, and let the inspiration hit me. Well, I guess I could say that for a number of pages, but lately I've spent quite a lot of (too much) time at Etsy, so I had to make a random post with some of the things on my love-list right now. (link below each photo)

..and here
Even though I have no occasions to wear a tulle skirt, I really really really want one!



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar