lørdag 11. april 2015

2 weeks and counting

Today it's two weeks until deadline day. I can't wait to get it over with, but there is still a lot of work left to do, so I just have to hang in there the last couple of weeks! Here are some snapshots from my week as a exhausted student.

 Home office in the couch! Sometimes I just get so tired of writing, and what better to do then than to work while you're relaxing on the couch?

It's pretty awesome if I can say so myself :)

  You also have days that look a lot like this...



Busted!

Haha! Well, I didn't spend my entire day with my head placed on the desk or playing farm heroes, but sometimes your brain gets so tired, and you get so  frustrated over the work that's left that there's nothing left to do than to take five! (or 30..) Just two more weeks! I'm going to be sooooo happy when I'm done!! :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar