onsdag 19. november 2014

Christmas Wishlist


Through the year I always think about things I want or need, but when it's time to write a wishlist for my birthday or christmas I have no idea what to wish for. That's why I've created a memo on my iphone called "wishlist", where I just write things down as I realize what I need. Here's some of the things on the list now:


* Pink Ribbon-apron



* Black or dark green scarf

Acne Canada Black

BikBok Fame Green

* Acne Raya Short Dove White



* Sheepskin



* By Lassen Kubus 4


Copper


Nickel

* Wallet - I really need a new one, but I keep dreaming about Mulberry (which I can't afford), so I keep postponing it..



Daria Continental Wallet Taupe



Daria French Purse Oak



French Purse Oak

* Hay Lup Triangle Copper


* Kähler Omaggio (any size really..)


Light blue (hm..looks gray..) 20 cm


Black 30 cm

* Cleaning bucket


Kremmerhuset

* Lexington towels


Original White


Original Dark Gray

* A pretty, large beaty bag 


Lulu's beaty bag mink

* Digital kitchen scale



* Bracelet from Sophie by Sophie


Sophie by Sophie Clover bracelet

* UGG slippers



Soooo pretty and soft!

* UGG mittens 



I could have continued, but I figured that was enough! ..I haven't told my family everything that's on my list - for example I have no expectations of getting a wallet from Mulberry (maybe they'd been bigger if I had told my parents, but I think it's to much especially after the big birthday present I got), but a girl got to have dreams ;)  Maybe you got inspired and now know what you're going to put on your wishlist? 

Now I have to get back to studying, have an awesome wednesday!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar