lørdag 29. november 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

It's so fun decorating, wrapping presents and singing along to my Christmas list playing on spotify.

As far as decorating goes, nothing is going to be perfect as long as we're living in this apartment - too many things I would like to change/fix, but I have to realise that I'm still just a student and can't have everything the way I want it haha! (I really really really want to buy my own apartment, but that'll have to wait!) :)





I think this is the first time I've built a gingerbread house - or maybe second? I just had to have it! It's crazy how much I'm looking foreward to Christmas this year, I don't think it's ever been like this! - Maybe it's because I've turned 25 and don't want to be a grown up yet?







The Christmas corner! :)


Prettiest tree in Bergen! ...Well, you've got to have something when you don't have room for a real and "normal size" tree :)



The Christmas calender I'm working on for my boyfriend - I have 9 days left, and it starts monday so I'm not quite on schedule! 


Ready for tomorrow :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar