fredag 21. november 2014

Jean Paul-slippers


Yesterday I met up with my parents, and later my boyfriend, to do a little bit of christmas shopping. The stores were open until twelve, and discounts were everywhere. We finished some of the shopping we had to do, but there's still a lot of gift shopping left. Surprise surprise, I bought a little gift for myself!



As you know, a pair of UGG-slippers were on my wishlist. They, however, are too expensive, so when I found these I just had to get them! They're so soft and I swear it was love at first sight!




The first thing I did when I got home was to put them on. :) Happiness in the shape of slippers!

Today has been a boring study day....but in just a couple of hours I get to eat taco-salad, watch Idol with my boyfriend and just enjoy myself with lighted candles and warm slippers :) 

Have a wonderful friday! :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar